Dr Andrew Fagelman Office Violence lies Extra Stressor to my immune system 2am trauma loop

Coronavirus Fear 2am Insomnia PTSD from Violence Lies at Dr Andrew Fagelman office - The chronic stress could hurt or knock out my immune system so some of the unconventional things I'm doing are keeping the best foods I can around me and potatoes are one of them as I try and deal with strengthening myself to cope with this new era

I woke up at 2 AM in the trauma loop  - My friend said just try and go back to sleep and I said I can't I'm so upset I'm filled with so much stress so much upset I feel like it's killing me what they did to me the lies even perjury I mean they're just above the law so I had to do a series of exercises because I start to feel like I'm getting sick so I did EFT I listen to audio's to help strengthen my immune system to help me release and then I had to do something unusual which is in my mind imagine returning all the wrong doing to the people that caused me the harm it's there's not mine I'm not a human sponge and when I woke up this morning I wasn't sick!


2 AM I'm feeling chronic stress and my immune system feels like it's tanking I start  to feel like I'm getting sick so I did EFT I listen to audios to help strengthen my immune system to help me release and then I had to do something unusual which is in my mind imagine returning all the wrongdoing to the people that caused me the harm it's theirs not mine I'm not a human sponge and when I woke up this morning I wasn't sick!

To date I don't have a fever I don't have diarrhea quite the opposite because I have so many fibroid tumors from the chronic stress they don't dissipate and go away and it really really impacts my health it did the day I was hurt October 1, 2012.... on a prior visit to the dermatologist I told the reception desk I have so many fibroid tumors it feels like I'm pregnant with twins so the woman who hit me knew that I had this condition she knew I was a doctors patient but she didn't know my name and we asked her how she got my name she lied and said from social media!


Anyway for my immune system in my mind I'm returning anybody and everyone who's done evil things to me cruel things to them it's their's! I'm a whistleblower I blog about corruption in New York City government and abuse of power that doesn't justify violence and breaking laws in violating civil rights in patient rights.


I have to heal I have to help my immune system and potatoes are fantastic potatoes are just so healthy and my coach Andrew Taylor spent a year eating only potatoes and a cured so much! I'm not gonna be able to be as active as I was yesterday because I had so little sleep and I was so upset from 2 to 4 AM until I got back to bed and he only slept till 7 AM and I'm grateful that I did sleep three hours but I have to now focus on really good nutrition today!

https://resistcovid19fear.blogspot.com/2020/03/dr-andrew-fagelman-0-ethics-abuse-lies.html?m=1



I keep a baked potato or even a raw potato that's washed and clean nearby and when I feel like I need a snack I slice it up and put onion or garlic salt on it, or everything bagel seasoning or all the above however if you have blood pressure problems you don't want to be adding salt to anything. 



That's my PETA mug with oatmeal blueberries and bananas I stocked up on big amounts of it in case I am quarantine since I'm almost 58 but I'm suffering from severe severe severe chronic insomnia from a violent attack at Dr Andrew Fagelman's oct 1, 2012 and the response was to gaslight me lie on going it's horrific - October 1, 2012 I went to see Dr. Kathleen Vine  for peace of mind have a cyst removed and biopsied I was holding bags my left arm was numb and I became a human punching bag and because it's New York it's OK to violate my human rights civil rights patient rights my body?


I will make sure to use broccoli later in the day with my salsa my special carrot broccoli salsa with salad,beans and rice....

I will make sure to use broccoli later in the day with my salsa my special carrot broccoli salsa with beans and rice....




Dr Andrew Fagelman 0 Ethics Abuse Lies Harm me CoronaVirus Fear Living
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/03/dr-andrew-fagelman-0-ethics-abuse-lies.html

https://nyccoronavirusfearlivinglife.blogspot.com/2020/03/google-dr-fagelman-assault-youtube-by.html?m=1

suzannahtroy (@suzannahtroy)
⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ .@nycgovcuomo I smiled Dr Andrew Fagelman 's office receptionist desk asked would u consider Paper cups instead of styrofoam #MotherEarth. My patient rights body repeatedly violated!Dr F in the loop w/ NYPD goal erase all crimes! Earlier I had protested Rudin replacing #hospital pic.twitter.com/TYSSEFpR1B

Andrew Cuomo (@NYGovCuomo)
If ever there is a time to practice humanity — it is now.

The time to show kindness, to show compassion.

New Yorkers are tough — but we are also the most courageous community that you have ever seen. pic.twitter.com/9YF396PteK

suzannahtroy (@suzannahtroy)
⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/03/dr-and…Agreed .⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ but I share w/ #Worldeveryday I was violated my body my patient rights at Dr Andrew Fagelman 's NYPD DA enablers same for Jeffrey Epstein my case NYPD broke laws too! NYC patients are not safe 0 medical ethics Dr Hadden another example pic.twitter.com/I73HQ4yMSi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Dr Fagelman Assault YouTube; By the way Dr Andrew Fagelman is the most unethical dishonest liar medical doctor I've ever had the displeasure of meeting and he and his violent lying employee Delita Hooks for me w/PTSD Chronic Insomnia, right now are worse than the coronavirus, but I'm going to do this blog starting this morning 5 AM because I have PTSD insomnia because of them and they're NYPD enabler's that broke laws for them like they were Jeffrey Epstein so I'm gonna start my blog on how coronavirus Is affecting my life New York City

Mom remains stable COVID-19 hoping she'll be removed from Quarantine back to her room next week. Thank G-d no evil unethical liar MD like Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks + how many enablers? youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE resistcovid19fear.blogspot.com

Stahlbush sustainable farming "cool cauliflower" oil free w/ smoke Paprika, garlic and onion salt seasoning!!!!!