Fight #CoronaVirus Fear Living Eating Whole Foods Plant Based Oil Free




Fight #CoronaVirus Fear Living Eating Whole Foods Plant Based Oil Free

I am someone who's health was harmed at a doctor' office.... Dr Andrew Fagelman's and I had gained 40 pounds and I still suffer from severe insomnia and PTSD because Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita  Hooks as well as NYPD they engaged to erase all crimes including NYPD crimes continue to show no remorse and all crimes are protected.  Now with the coronavirus threatening us -- I need to help my immunity system and one way is eating healthy!

https://nyccoronavirusfearlivinglife.blogspot.com/2020/03/google-dr-fagelman-assault-youtube-by.html


I know most people won't switch to whole food plant-based but why not share these healthy plant based eating?

A survivor’s guide to the NYC coronavirus outbreak 

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-new-york-survival-guide-information-20200316-spnvup2dnzdbzh7hqf2574pxyi-story.html

FYI:
www1.nyc.gov/html/dot/html/contact/email_signup.shtml. If you have any symptoms, call your health care provider. If you don’t have a doctor, the city can help you find one by calling (844) 692-4692 or 311, regardless of your immigration or insurance status.


https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEHKafD-JFQkN-WSp_mJQGC0qGQgEKhAIACoHCAow1feUCzCqy6oDMO30zQY?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen



Running is safe right now, but most runners will have to change their gross habits

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/ny-running-biking-outdoor-coronavirus-20200319-qobdvp7zeralbl7gk6x7vyfsli-story.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Dr Fagelman Assault YouTube; By the way Dr Andrew Fagelman is the most unethical dishonest liar medical doctor I've ever had the displeasure of meeting and he and his violent lying employee Delita Hooks for me w/PTSD Chronic Insomnia, right now are worse than the coronavirus, but I'm going to do this blog starting this morning 5 AM because I have PTSD insomnia because of them and they're NYPD enabler's that broke laws for them like they were Jeffrey Epstein so I'm gonna start my blog on how coronavirus Is affecting my life New York City

Mom remains stable COVID-19 hoping she'll be removed from Quarantine back to her room next week. Thank G-d no evil unethical liar MD like Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks + how many enablers? youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE resistcovid19fear.blogspot.com

Stahlbush sustainable farming "cool cauliflower" oil free w/ smoke Paprika, garlic and onion salt seasoning!!!!!