Oprah Winfrey Talks COVID-19 with Idris Elba and Wife Sabrina









Oprah Winfrey Talks COVID-19 with Idris Elba and Wife Sabrina





Thank you Oprah I was a victim of horrific violence at Dr Andrew Fagelman's--  I had asked at the long closed off desk -- would you consider paper cups instead of Styrofoam -- better for mother Earth and I was told I'm in nothing and I have no rights!



I was Dr. Vine's patient and my body and my patient rights were repeatedly violated and it didn't stop there besides a hole punched in my retina from a running punch in so much damage the menacing the bullying continued engaging NYPD on behalf of a doctors office to downgrade all crimes to no crime by falsifying police reports violently threatening me over the phone with false arrest and only Saturday 4 PM unless I drop charges!



I was violated October 1, 2012. First I was protesting earlier in the day then we need a trauma level one hospital with a rape crisis center and AIDS care we're St. Vincent's Hospital was, not Rudin luxury condos!



I had done peace prayers that Intergal Yoga Institute before protesting then I walk to Soho and I had a cyst removed and biopsied and left with a hole in my retina my eye bloodied defensive ones on my arm my hair ripped out and earring ripped out my neck hurt and I was sexually assaulted forcible touching and a girl with people involved was to make this go away --



when doctor Fagelman was forced to face me to legal proceeding he acted like a criminal NYPD openly committing perjury mocking me even mocking the fact that I care about mother earth and I don't want Styrofoam harming the planet the ocean so thank you Oprah for this YouTube and Idris Pointing out how important it is about how we treat this planet but think about me in New York City being violated at a doctors years and years of incredibly abusive behavior by people that should be doing the right actions including top and why PD making a mockery along with the doctor of the medical profession of lawn force meant of the US Constitution of patient rights in the medical community is like a big joke to them when we have to deal now with coronavirus pandemic so for me it's a nightmare on going I'm suffering from chronic insomnia ptsd etc



I had gained 40 pounds from the trauma of  aged 100 years developed gray rims around my eyes and got a phone call that I was prediabetic by one point.... I applied for a new passport and I was questioned about why I don't look like I do I said go look at the YouTube of the silence!



I can't imagine facing the coronavirus after being violated at a doctors and the doctor and his employee made a mockery of the violence adding more lies committing perjury being very abusive and legal proceedings and I don't have any justice I'm being treated like a Jew in the early stages in Nazi Germany and it's not OK!

Was finally threatened over the phone by an NYPD detective named John Vergona - threaten me with false arrest unless I drop charges and only Saturday at 4 PM for running punched my head!

It took me over six years to get my attacker Delita Hooks her letter threatening me with a second false cross complaint to the attention of NYPD Det. Andrew Dwyer who I believe possibly was promoted to the NYPD FBI task force the same task force that raided Jeffrey Epstein !

Jeffrey Epstein was never arrested by the NYPD or the Manhattan DA and I am questioning whether US attorney made the arrest in New Jersey to specifically keep them out of the loop?



Jeffrey Epstein was enabled by the NYPD in Manhattan DA, NYPD even telling Jeffrey he could ignore a judge! In my case nypd openly broke laws and the Manhattan DBDA was well aware of that and that the doctor was discussing me with his patients! ADA Joan Illuzzi said to me in front of witnesses that Dr Andrew Fagelman should not be doing that!

And the doctor stop committing perjury for a moment he said he did not investigate what happened but he did admit discussing me with his Patients could you imagine not investigating he also didn't check her references he did not interview her for the job he didn't have guidelines and he mocked me and was abusive arrogant zero remorse zero empathy just more bad behavior by him and his employee that punched a hole my retina and no one asked her how she got my name because I never gave her my name and I was a different doctors patient! Legal proceedings years later she said from social media and that's just simply another lie and that was under oath as well!

See the YouTube her boss doctor Fagelman lied under oath that he attack whatever it was didn't happen on his property my patient rights and my body were violated on his property by his employee you could hear the screaming and yelling he just thinks like the NYPD that I'm just gonna go away and give up and we're almost done eight years I'm not going away and I'm not giving up!

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Dr Fagelman Assault YouTube; By the way Dr Andrew Fagelman is the most unethical dishonest liar medical doctor I've ever had the displeasure of meeting and he and his violent lying employee Delita Hooks for me w/PTSD Chronic Insomnia, right now are worse than the coronavirus, but I'm going to do this blog starting this morning 5 AM because I have PTSD insomnia because of them and they're NYPD enabler's that broke laws for them like they were Jeffrey Epstein so I'm gonna start my blog on how coronavirus Is affecting my life New York City

Mom remains stable COVID-19 hoping she'll be removed from Quarantine back to her room next week. Thank G-d no evil unethical liar MD like Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks + how many enablers? youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE resistcovid19fear.blogspot.com

Stahlbush sustainable farming "cool cauliflower" oil free w/ smoke Paprika, garlic and onion salt seasoning!!!!!