Whole Foods Plant Based Oil Free Support Healthy Immune System Healthy Everything

Almost 58yrs old Brooklyn, NY: I do my best to resist Coronavirus fear and turn my focus to making healthy whole food plant-based food oil free. After I was (worse than) assaulted over 7yrs ago at an MD's office  hard to believe I know but true I gain 40 pounds and I've now lost it finally!   Resisting coronavirus if you're eating organic red brown rice aduki beans, Broccoli carrot spicy salsa stew and I'm really pleased with my creative organic whole food eating .  I took an online yoga class today and I also did my peace prayer chance with my group online so I am really feeling good and sending love to all Good Soul's. For bad people I always hope they will change but they continue to show me they're not willing to change but anyway I'm gonna focus on the positive actions like cooking nutritious delicious food!




Suzannah Troy (@vegansuz)
Resisting coronavirus if you're eating organic red brown rice aduki beans, Broccoli carrot spicy salsa stew and I'm really pleased with my creative organic whole food eating pic.twitter.com/aovVDD2qT2



Suzannah Troy (@vegansuz)
Batch cooking here I'm baking of potatoes top right are my spicy garlic onion sliced potatoes! Potatoes are like a super power food they are so healthy!!!! I'm going to freeze some of them! pic.twitter.com/yVRYH9XLUd


Suzannah Troy (@vegansuz)
I sliced a bake potato and I put it in my air fryer with onion salt and garlic whole food plant-based eating! Great for immune system great for weight loss pic.twitter.com/nzHWC2pjRQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Dr Fagelman Assault YouTube; By the way Dr Andrew Fagelman is the most unethical dishonest liar medical doctor I've ever had the displeasure of meeting and he and his violent lying employee Delita Hooks for me w/PTSD Chronic Insomnia, right now are worse than the coronavirus, but I'm going to do this blog starting this morning 5 AM because I have PTSD insomnia because of them and they're NYPD enabler's that broke laws for them like they were Jeffrey Epstein so I'm gonna start my blog on how coronavirus Is affecting my life New York City

Mom remains stable COVID-19 hoping she'll be removed from Quarantine back to her room next week. Thank G-d no evil unethical liar MD like Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks + how many enablers? youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE resistcovid19fear.blogspot.com

Stahlbush sustainable farming "cool cauliflower" oil free w/ smoke Paprika, garlic and onion salt seasoning!!!!!