Extreme exhaustion but living to cook craving tomato maybe for Potassium, bake spinach and potatoes

Notification issued 04-17-2020 at 3:00 PM. Show your support for NYC’s grocery workers: Only shop when you need to, wear a face covering & keep at least 6 feet from others.

I'm baking potatoes and spinach!


Just want to remind you all I'm Whole Foods plant-based vegan mostly completely oil free unless I have a little bit of tahini as a treat. I also take vitamin D B12 vegan omega three and I take AMALAKI  which has vitamin C in it













I'm making a tomato dish that I could use as a soup as a dressing that is oil free they have these amazing canned tomatoes and I have a favorite salsa that I put in there to give it flavor and then I added garlic and pepper I'm also cooking more potatoes working on everything supporting the immune system eating a lot of fiber including oranges bananas and apples....












This is corn cooked in the air fryer has a special treat but I don't use oil-- just garlic and onion powder and a little salt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Dr Fagelman Assault YouTube; By the way Dr Andrew Fagelman is the most unethical dishonest liar medical doctor I've ever had the displeasure of meeting and he and his violent lying employee Delita Hooks for me w/PTSD Chronic Insomnia, right now are worse than the coronavirus, but I'm going to do this blog starting this morning 5 AM because I have PTSD insomnia because of them and they're NYPD enabler's that broke laws for them like they were Jeffrey Epstein so I'm gonna start my blog on how coronavirus Is affecting my life New York City

Mom remains stable COVID-19 hoping she'll be removed from Quarantine back to her room next week. Thank G-d no evil unethical liar MD like Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks + how many enablers? youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE resistcovid19fear.blogspot.com

Stahlbush sustainable farming "cool cauliflower" oil free w/ smoke Paprika, garlic and onion salt seasoning!!!!!