I'm craving tomatoes and medical doctor suggests exercise can help against the coronavirus

Suzannah B. Troy artist: PTSD Severe Insomnia from Dr Andrew Fagelman Office Violence Lies Gaslighting but One Interesting news -- Israeli Mathematician believes the virus Declines to 0 in 70 days


Suzannah Troy
⁦‪@vegansuz‬⁩
PTSD Severe Insomnia from Dr Andrew Fagelman Office Violence Lies Gaslighting but One Interesting news -- Israeli Mathematician believes the virus Declines to 0 in 70 days suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/04/ptsd-s…
4/18/20, 5:10 AM



https://www.timesofisrael.com/top-israeli-prof-claims-simple-stats-show-virus-plays-itself-out-after-70-days/



https://nypost.com/2020/04/17/regular-exercise-can-help-protect-from-severe-coronavirus-complication/

"Humans naturally produce the antioxidant, known as “extracellular superoxide dismutase” (EcSOD) — and exercise ramps up the production, Yan said.
Yan told Newsweek a session of biking, rowing or any other aerobic exercise can help prevent or at least reduce the severity of the lung disease (ARDS).
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has estimated between 20 and 42 percent of all patients hospitalized with COVID-19 will develop ARDS."

My doctor wants me to increase my exercise for my health and well-being but I'm suffering from so much exhaustion so intense the insomnia since October 1, 2012 here in New York City we know that the city is one of the most corrupt with corrupt NYPD corrupt Manhattan DA and unethical doctors protected like pedophile priests and I don't have justice I'm waiting for people in positions of power to take action in my case October 1 will be almost 8 years

Last night was Friday night I normally don't drink much but I had to corona light beers and I enjoyed them thoroughly.

I was obsessed with tomatoes yesterday which probably has to do with all the potassium in them.

I baked many potatoes and I also baked spinach and ate all of it.

I continue to be obsessed with air fried potatoes so there's no oil since I'm trying to lose weight. My doctor says I need to exercise more but I'm having problems with my body pains in my body




https://hubpages.com/health/Craving-Tomatoes

"Potassium is the chemical element with the symbol K (Kalium), responsible for the proper function of muscles and nerves. It also keeps the electrolyte and acid-base levels in the body balanced. Most important, it regulates blood pressure.
The body does not store a reserve of potassium; it is a macro mineral that needs to be taken in on a daily basis, though it is easy to obtain, as it is found in most foods.
Many nutritionists recommend an intake of 2000 mg per day, though the Institute of Medicine 2004 guidelines recommend 4000 mg per day.
An average tomato contains more or less 237 mg potassium, which means I can eat 8-16 tomatoes per day, depending on which recommendation you follow, without exceeding the recommended intakes."






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Dr Fagelman Assault YouTube; By the way Dr Andrew Fagelman is the most unethical dishonest liar medical doctor I've ever had the displeasure of meeting and he and his violent lying employee Delita Hooks for me w/PTSD Chronic Insomnia, right now are worse than the coronavirus, but I'm going to do this blog starting this morning 5 AM because I have PTSD insomnia because of them and they're NYPD enabler's that broke laws for them like they were Jeffrey Epstein so I'm gonna start my blog on how coronavirus Is affecting my life New York City

Mom remains stable COVID-19 hoping she'll be removed from Quarantine back to her room next week. Thank G-d no evil unethical liar MD like Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks + how many enablers? youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE resistcovid19fear.blogspot.com

Stahlbush sustainable farming "cool cauliflower" oil free w/ smoke Paprika, garlic and onion salt seasoning!!!!!