Mom remains stable COVID-19 hoping she'll be removed from Quarantine back to her room next week. Thank G-d no evil unethical liar MD like Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks + how many enablers? youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE resistcovid19fear.blogspot.com




Wishing everyone safe passage through this frightening time best of health to you and your love ones thank you


for the worst customer service +  my patient rights and more violated, please google Dr. Fagelman assault YouTube and share
You'll find a YouTube  October 4, 2012 when "Ajohn" on behalf of "Delite" aka Delita Hooks started on line gaslighting lies. I was savagely assaulted VIOLATED at Dr F's office 155 Spring St  nyc oct 1, 2012. YouuTube has over 760,000 views on how not to treat someone. My patient rights were violated my body repeatedly violated and there's no remorse zero apologies just more lies even perjury and EVEN more ABUSIVE so imagine coping with coronavirus fear living nyc because I wasn't safe at a doctor's office.   

Please  excuse terrible typos I endured a savagely violent assault Google Dr Fagelman assault all involved are Teflon like Jeffrey Epstein was and Ghislaine Maxwell is protected by corrupt NYPD and DA 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Dr Fagelman Assault YouTube; By the way Dr Andrew Fagelman is the most unethical dishonest liar medical doctor I've ever had the displeasure of meeting and he and his violent lying employee Delita Hooks for me w/PTSD Chronic Insomnia, right now are worse than the coronavirus, but I'm going to do this blog starting this morning 5 AM because I have PTSD insomnia because of them and they're NYPD enabler's that broke laws for them like they were Jeffrey Epstein so I'm gonna start my blog on how coronavirus Is affecting my life New York City

Stahlbush sustainable farming "cool cauliflower" oil free w/ smoke Paprika, garlic and onion salt seasoning!!!!!