Thursday morning good morning PTSD insomnia went for a run with my facemask add cayenne pepper to my morning potatoes

Thursday morning good morning PTSD insomnia went for a run with my facemask add cayenne pepper to my morning potatoes




Jon Gabriel HEAL the WORLD visualization 






I ran and walked ran and walked because I'm not in shape to just go run but running in small bursts or jogging slowly whatever you wanna call it and then walking running walking could help me at my age with bone density, help me lose fat build muscle help me with stress and help my emotions to hold on to having faith in the face of evil… As many of you know way before the pandemic I had to be dealing with another form of terror stress and abuse starting at Dr Andrew Fagelman's- The violence the threats the abuse of power violation of patient right civil rights human rights to just get medical care was protected every step of the way in fact some people joined in committing even more crimes so now there's a pandemic people feel a little bit like I feel… Fearful… How can I compare death to this because I could've been killed that day with the running punched my head as I held my bags my arm numb from a medical procedure to remove a cyst and biopsy it and to be lied about Threatened more laws broken engaging more people in positions of power to protect Crimes is like a death to me and now I fear my mean system is compromised from years of lack of sleep so it's strategic in terms of The violence the threats the abuse of power violation of patient rights civil rights human rights to just get medical care was protected every step of the way in fact some people joined in committing even more crimes so now there's a pandemic people feel a little bit like I feel… Fearful… How can I compare death to this because I could've been killed that day with a running punched my head as I held my bags my arm numb from a medical procedure to remove a cyst and biopsy yet and to be lied about threatened more laws broken engaging more people in positions of power to protect crimes is like a death to me and now I fear my mean system is compromised from years of lack of sleep so it's strategic in terms of :  Supporting my body in the ways that I can by choosing healthy food and exercise when I can --

I cannot seem to get sleep which is what I need most for my brain health considering the doctors employee who he calls exemplary violating my patient rights over and over and my body over and over including a running punch to my head grabbing my hair shaking my head over and over at Cetera so I worry about my brain health and my body health considering I barely slept in almost 8 years

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Dr Fagelman Assault YouTube; By the way Dr Andrew Fagelman is the most unethical dishonest liar medical doctor I've ever had the displeasure of meeting and he and his violent lying employee Delita Hooks for me w/PTSD Chronic Insomnia, right now are worse than the coronavirus, but I'm going to do this blog starting this morning 5 AM because I have PTSD insomnia because of them and they're NYPD enabler's that broke laws for them like they were Jeffrey Epstein so I'm gonna start my blog on how coronavirus Is affecting my life New York City

Mom remains stable COVID-19 hoping she'll be removed from Quarantine back to her room next week. Thank G-d no evil unethical liar MD like Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks + how many enablers? youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE resistcovid19fear.blogspot.com

Stahlbush sustainable farming "cool cauliflower" oil free w/ smoke Paprika, garlic and onion salt seasoning!!!!!